Well I just made a bit different version of the Rhode Island that is rather tasty, easy to make, and though the flavor is all it's own, it's not that much different than the classic version all done in the pressure cooker.
Cook veggies in butter oil just translucent
- 2 cans Clams (and included juice)
- 1 10oz bottle clam juice
- 4-5 mid/large sized potatoes skinned and diced
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- about 1/4 a yellow or orange pepper (or both) chopped into small pieces
- 1 large onion chopped into mid sized pieces
- 4-6 cups chicken broth (I like to use home made)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
Add the rest of the ingredients, stir and cook for 15-20 minutes
Simple directions, toss veggies and butter into cooker and pre cook till onions begin to get translucent, then add everything else in the pressure cooker. Add water to just cover if needed and cooke for 15-20 minutes (soup setting if an electric unit) Stir and eat when finished cooking, Rather tasty and a bit different!great with fresh bread or crackers!